Forget what the weather is like! Just think British Summer Time doesn’t officially end until the 29th of October! That’s the perfect excuse to keep wearing our favourite summer staples until Halloween, no?
Have a break from looking at what to wear next A/W and check these items straight out of our favourite online retailers.
- Mango denim dress to wear now with your favourite pair of espadrilles. Swap for ankle boots come the cold weather.
- Make the most of the warm summer days in this floral jumpsuit from Mango
- This pair of belted wide leg trousers by Boutique will transition your summer wardrobe nicely into A/W, wear with your perfect sandals now and with trainers next season.
- Shine bright in the last of the long summer nights in this fabulous dress by &otherstories
- Update your office wear with this pair of embroidered ballet flats from ASOS.
- Polka dot is a print that is not going anywhere any time soon, why not invest in this swimsuit from &otherstories and wear to the beach now and with jeans for partying later?
- Don’t give up on colour that easily even if the weather gets colder. Update your jeans with this sunny yellow blouse from Topshop.
- We are definitely not over gingham yet. Wear this versatile gingham shirt dress from New Look and now with a raffia bag and slides or later with ballet flats and a leather jacket.
- An easy way of updating your look is with a pair of feather slides like these ones from Stradivarius.
- A pair of statement earrings will keep your most simple looks screaming of summer. We love bright red ones from Mango.
- This shopper bag from Mango is a must for carrying all your stuff to the beach or your laptop to the office.
- A floaty skirt like this bloom printed by Boutique is a great way of still wearing your summer favourites while going back to work.
- See the rest of the Summer in rose tinted glasses with this gorgeous pair from Quay Australia.
- Bring some style into a simple ponytail wearing this flower scarf from Mango. How many ways can you find to wear this scarf?
- Swap your hot pants for this pair of bermuda shorts from ASOS, much stylish and comfier.