Haute Couture can sound like something impossible to some of us. But there are always some factors that we can introduce into our daily wear that will give our look a fresh and chic touch, inspired by the best of the catwalk.
Chanel has proven once again that they are always on top as the pioneers of haute couture, and we love these backstage images provided by Vogue that show us micro trends we can start introducing into our lives right about now.
Get inspired by the luxurious ways of Chanel with the following steps:
1. Middle partitions and low buns (sort of Princess Leia style) are très chic!
2. Iconic and arty eye liner for the day is completely fine
3. Chanel is bringing sexy back. Opt for a backless dress/top with embellishment for the evening, keep the rest simple focusing attention on your backside
4. Fanny packs are in! But only minimal ones with stunning textures and materials that will add a flirty touch to your look
5. Bugs are trendy, yes, no misspelling there. Insects in the form of bejewelled brooches, flashy earrings or adorning delicate sleeves in a dress!