I'm sure like me, you probably love to travel. But there are some things about travel that just make it stressful. Like packing a suitcase. I definitely do not enjoy this part, especially if I'm travelling with a low cost airline that has a lot of luggage restrictions. How can I possibly decide what to take and what to leave behind?
The key is to pack for a range of combinations that you can mix and match for different looks and make your holiday pictures Instagram perfect. But how when space and weight are scarce resources?
Take a look:
- A white tee or shirt (or both!): the perfect go-to top for wearing while travelling. But also perfect to wear knotted on your waist with a floral skirt to go out in the evening.
- A going out top: take your favourite going out top that you can wear with denim shorts for a chill night out or wear over your bikini for some glam around the pool.
- A Breton top: learn from Coco and wear your Breton top with white denim while sightseeing a beautiful fishing village in your next holiday.
1. Denim Shorts or Skirt: hot pants, boyfriend shorts or denim bermudas or if you prefer take your favourite denim skirt. You can wear it with a cool Hawaiian shirt to go down to the beach or with a cute going out top and metallic sandals for the evening.
2. Wrap Printed Skirt: your favourite printed wrap skirt is a great cover up for wearing around the pool over your bikini. You can also wear it with your white T-shirt and trainers for a comfortable look while flying.
1. A Satin Slip Dress will look so good on your tanned skin for an evening out or over a T-shirt to explore the city during the day.
2. A Wrap Dress: take your favourite wrap dress with you and wear it open as a bikini cover up or with pretty sandals to check out that cool seafood restaurant.
1. A Lightweight Scarf to throw over your shoulders on the plane or wrap around your head to protect your hair from the sun.
2. A Straw Hat. We all love the sun, but protect your face in style with a gorgeous straw hat. The trend of the moment is: the bigger the better!
3. A Basket Bag to take with your essentials to the beach and it will make any of your looks so instagramable!
4. A swimsuit and a bikini. Don't forget your favourite swimsuit that you can also wear under your shorts or wrap skirt for a sassy look for the evening. Check which is the best swimwear for your body shape here.
6. Footwear. A pair of beautiful lace up sandals or espadrilles to wear with everything, flip flops or slides to go to the pool, metallic heels to dress up in the evenings and trainers in case you need to walk loads.
Don't forget: your favourite pair of sunnies, a see through cosmetic case to keep all your beauty essentials, a luggage tag, a pair of earphones to listen to your favourite music on board and more importantly your passport in a stylish holder.