Here's a sneak peek into some of the hottest catwalk trends to give a head start on 2015 style.
1. Gingham CheckThis check print will give you a spring feeling in the middle of a winter blizzard. Wear a dress with a fur coat in a pastel colour or a two pieces suit like Rihanna.
2. Platform ShoesSee the world from above with a pair of platform shoes as seen in Saint Laurent, all allowed: metallic, animal prints, bright coloured...
3. Mismatched earringsFrom the single earring to totally mismatched as seen in Nina Ricci. Only one rule: one short, one long.
4. Dress like a bohemianThe 70s will still be hitting hard next year, so invest in a floor length bohemian gown to wear always. Be inspired my Marchesa or Matthew Williamson.
5. FlaresDitch your skinny jeans because flares are here to stay for a long long time. A classic flare in denim looks great for a casual look.