British style shone through during the British Academy of Film and Television Awards last night.
An evening full of elegant silhouettes in beautiful couture, a big difference from the Grammy Awards celebrated the same night where you could count with one hand the stylish celebrities of the night.
- Stacey Martin wore an elegant dress by Louis Vuitton with an embellished top, simple sandals and box clutch bag.
- Hannah Bagshawe, Eddie Redmayne's wife, looked stunning in a floaty grey dress by Valentino with metallic floral lace details and feathered collar.
- Felicity Jones in a quirky but stylish vintage dress by Dior. The puffy lilac skirt is embellished with tiny flowers, wore with a plain black top that adds some edge to the outfit.
- Léa Seydoux dared to wear a bright and beautiful yellow dress by Prada. The sexy heart shape bustier top with cut-outs to the sides is balanced by a long and floaty tail.
- Julianne Moore's polished and feminine style is more than ever reflected in the gorgeous dress that she wore last night. A red dress by Tom Ford with a high neck contrasting with a surprisingly low cut neckline, that look tremendously well on the winner of Best Actress for Still Alice.